Saturday, September 11, 2010

Guess Flip flops/Thongs


Okay so I went out late one night and was wearing my favourite killer heels which were surprisingly very comfortable but I was wondering around and did a bit of window shopping and after a couple of hours my feet started to swell. I was feeling like I was going to die and at that point I was window shopping the Guess store and notice some thongs/flip flops? I immediately went in to end my painful journey. I tried them and they seemed reasonably comfortable. Then I bought them and went out, changed into them and continued on with the walk. However when I got home I noticed that my right foot had a blister where the top strap is on the outer part of the foot. Even after I pulled the plastic part to stretch it out a bit (I thought it happened because they were new but it was odd that it only happened to one side and not the other). The next day they were still causing me blisters. It has been over a week now and when I were them I were a bandaid on the right foot to save me from the blisters. I don't know what is wrong with that side but I still like the pair, oh well some things are not made in high quality even if it is bought from the higher end stores, or could be just my luck. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment