Wednesday, September 1, 2010

St. Tropez


Okay so I had this wedding to go to and I went out and bought the st. tropez self tan bronzing mousse, it was 120ml, I was going for a natural looking tan which this product seems to produce, it has a really nice way of washing out just seems to fade slowly with each wash and look even more natural too, like more golden than bronze. I really liked it and would highly recommend it for any function or event, a bit on the pricey side but still a very good quality product and does not have such strong scent like those cheaper ones that produce the wrong color anyway. So I was really happy with the result and I actually prefer the mousse too, though a word of advice you really don't need much and a little goes a long way so just make sure you apply little by little and it blends nice too, I used disposable gloves to apply everywhere, just so my palms would not come out brown, yukkkkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment