Friday, September 3, 2010

Organic Beef Salad


It was time for me to get up and not be a lazy bum today and actually prepare my meals for the day. I managed to find some organic beef from my local supermarket, it was already sliced up for stir-frying and I made some salad to go with it. Just spinach, red capsicum, tomato, onion, avocado, flaked almond, a little extra virgin olive oil and some lemon juice. Simple and very tasty is what I love. I made enough salad for the entire day. I need to boost my iron levels so I need my red meat and leafy greens. Make sure you guys get a blood test too, I was really surprised but at the same time got some answers as to why I was feeling so tired all the time. There are a few things I need to work on but if I had not gone in I would still be unaware and still making the same mistakes. I hope you guys enjoy your day today and hope it is filled with lots of love and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment