Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Maxfactor False Lash Effect


I also needed a new mascara and since I have been bombarded with reviews about the maxfactor false lash effect, I thought why not I will try it and ended up wearing it for the event. It wasn't a big dramatic change but it did give me fuller lashes with a natural look like the pack says. So I guess I was pretty impressed with it, also because it did not clump and there was no fallout which I just dread and if they had been it was going straight into the trash. I am not easily impressed when it comes to mascara and I don't wear it everyday either as I like to give my eyes a rest even from eye shadow too. However, this was a first for me and I think maxfactor do produce some great quality products too. I was a big fan of their foundation until I fell in love with mineral powders which suit my oily skin more and help prevent shine more too. I guess this will be my go to mascara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment