Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mac Plush Glass


This is one of my favorite colors and a real go to lip gloss. Its called the MAC PLUSHGLASS and it is in color "AMPLE PINK". I think it is such a cute color that would suite many complexions. The other thing that I just adore in any lip gloss is that it is not, I repeat not sticky, I hate wearing lip glosses that are super sticky and on a windy day my hair sticks to my mouth, not cute at all!!!!!!! My fringe /bangs are fairly long so they get stuck and it is not pretty to pick it off and have lip gloss on your hair. So I would rate this to be a fairly versatile lip gloss for everyday wear or a natural look too. Ample pink is just such a great shade of pink, I adore it. I don't own a lot of Mac products and this is the first mac lippy thingy I have and am so pleased with. It produces just the right amount of shine, so its really pretty on. It is one of my favorites and I carry it around everywhere but try not use it up as I love it and don't want to waste it way. I alternate with other colors from drugstore brands that I also love to wear and as summer approaches I am really moving into the nudes and the subtle pinks. If you have any favorites, please comment and share them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment