Friday, September 3, 2010

Rest and Workout



Today was my rest day but seriously I had to still do something so I went out for a walk with a dear friend and so I felt like I still did something active. I don't feel right sometimes if I don't do something physical especially earlier on in the day as it really charges me up and gives me the power to go go go. I know I really need the rest but it is good to take up a sport even on your rest day even if you just play for just half an hour.


Get Into Shape, DO IT FOR YOU!

The only thing that I missed out on today was the fact I forgot to prepare some meals in advance and struggled throughout the day and actually felt very low too. I actually needed the break and got the chance to shop around for some running shoes, I love the nike brand but have not decided on a pair, I just want one that really supports me and is comfortable and high on functionality. I am so fussy but it won't take me long. I like to have at least two pairs of shoes so that one can have the chance to dry out completely between workouts. Tomorrow I should hit it hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment